what happened to Stihl????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet your bf numbers would be a little different if you went to look at the huskies they sell at lowes - 359 was the biggest one. i dont think youd have much fun milling with that - that 14 guarantee is been around for a while and i havent heard of it being a problem. maybe they offer it because they can?

otto

I never look at Husky, otto. They just don't do it for me. I am also the last person you will find in a Lowe's or Home Depot type store. I still find great satisfaction in supporting my local hardware store. I guess thats where my ignorance about Lowe's saw sizes came from. I don't believe in lining the big shot's pockets. Besides, the old timers around here deserve our support, they were the ones who got it all started.
(Even If It Costs Me A Little More)
It's only money and I can't take it with me! FLATFILER:D

Eventually that return policy is gonna go away. I can't believe the carriage full of returned Plastelode and Bosch nail guns behind the return counter. Home builders aren't stupid, finished framing that house?. Return the gun. Get your money back. Time to build another house? Go back buy another framing gun. Biggest joke in the world, then Lowes and Home Dumphouse sell all the returned stuff again at the discount table.
One guy bought a Snapper rider at Walmart. They told him he could not return it there, but instead he must bring it to a servicing dealer for repair(us). I felt bad for the customer because the boss wouldn't let him have his tractor back until either Walmart or Snapper paid the bill. People do learn, eventually.

Back