What happened to this saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My time is too valuable to mess around with Chinese junk. If your going to put the time in repairing a worn out saw rebuild the whole damn thing with oem engine parts. Crank, seals, bearings cylinder and piston.
As Kevin says mufflers, plastics and other non critical stuff really don't matter other than I hate supporting those thieving, disease spreading communist bastards.
"My time is too valuable to mess around with Chinese junk" you do know Stihl parts come from China, you do know that don't you?.
"If your going to put the time in repairing a worn out saw rebuild the whole damn thing with oem engine parts" easy to say when you have the money but when it's not earning money and you are only cutting firewood for yourself you go with what's cheapest.....
"disease spreading communist bastards" you do know how this whole thing started don't you?, you have heard of a thing called gain of function and how a certain highly paid bureaucrat started it, you do know that don't you....

"My time is too valuable to mess around with Chinese junk" you do know Stihl parts come from China, you do know that don't you?.
"If your going to put the time in repairing a worn out saw rebuild the whole damn thing with oem engine parts" easy to say when you have the money but when it's not earning money and you are only cutting firewood for yourself you go with what's cheapest.....
"disease spreading communist bastards" you do know how this whole thing started don't you?, you have heard of a thing called gain of function and how a certain highly paid bureaucrat started it, you do know that don't you....
Fauchi funded it but the half assed Chinese let it out, then didn't mention it until it was spreading at a good clip. Quality work isn't a thing in China.
I've never bought a Stihl part that had made in china on it. I've only done so for pro models though.
The cost differance is pretty damn small in the scheme of things. And it's safe to say most people buying this Chinese junk can afford the real deal. The chose not to because it enable them to buy even more Chinese junk.

Fauchi funded it but the half assed Chinese let it out, then didn't mention it until it was spreading at a good clip. Quality work isn't a thing in China.
I've never bought a Stihl part that had made in china on it. I've only done so for pro models though.
The cost differance is pretty damn small in the scheme of things. And it's safe to say most people buying this Chinese junk can afford the real deal. The chose not to because it enable them to buy even more Chinese junk.
So it's good that he spent billions of american taxpayer dollars on it but bad the chinese let it out eh (eye roll)....

So it's good that he spent billions of american taxpayer dollars on it but bad the chinese let it out eh (eye roll)....
You're twisting his words around to suit your pitiful, meaningless argument? How clever of you. You know what he meant.
Fauchi and Walensky should be in prison at this point.

Latest posts

Back