What is it worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Massmilling

Reaction score
This is my first post on the forum so please bare with me while I try to figure this all out.

So I am in the process of rebuilding a woodchuck 12 inch chipper. It is a hyroller 1200 model with a 4b cummins. I am going through it totally from the hitch to the feed tray. What would a fair sale price be after all is said and done, I am in the middle right now and will post some pictures once I figure out how to do it on the forum. There will be receipts for everything to prove it all, I am doing it in my spare time while attending college also and want to know what a fair price to ask after it is all said and done will be. I have a list of all the work being done and will be adding items to that list as I find more things that I should replace.

The list of the work done to it is as follows

-new axle with new bearings, brakes and tires

-total re-wire from front to back with marine grade wire and a new lighting package

-full rebuild of the Cummins 4b engine, all Mahle and Oem parts

-new fuel lines

-new clutch

-full sand blast and paint

-all new hydraulic lines

-new belts

-new knives

-new bearings on the disc, feed rollers

Every market area is different- look around at ads for similar equipment to get some ideas. Even with a full rebuild it still is a used piece of equipment.

Latest posts

Back