What is this crap?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chain world is already a nightmare when trying to help customers that have no information for us to try to help them. Now Stihl just gave us another wrench in the system.
See, .325 .063 it totally oddball up here in Canadia
My echo is .325 .050 and I have a husky bar on it so it seems as though Stihl is the oddball here. Last time I was in a Stihl dealer (one of the largest in this area) buying a new can't hook (~1 mo ago) I inquired about this new bar/chain and they didn't even have the replacement chains in their system yet to order... I think it will be a long transition.

I'm a bit surprised there is so much focus on how it looks here. It's not like the all white bars are the height of aesthetics or have some kind of "cool" factor. It's just another bar and if it does it's job nothing else really matters.

Somebody needs to fix the logo on the bar

Screenshot-20230602-111443.jpg

so that it reads "Blood Boss"

scarfacechainsaw2.jpg

What! that guy must only work in the shade. Some of them younger guys can kick some butt working. Think it's really about who shows them how it should be done and the well seasoned ones the show them how. IMO. Something is wrong if your trying to look pretty for your crew. LMFAS

Back