What is your daily PPE?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one in the picture is pretty small for a fisher. I have seen some up here that looked like small otters.
The one i see around my place looks way bigger, but i thought it may of been me.The first time i saw it i had no idea what it was.

The one i see around my place looks way bigger, but i thought it may of been me.The first time i saw it i had no idea what it was.
Judging by the fact that one allowed someone to pull up, open the door, and photograph him, he is probably a juvenile. I have only seen them run across the road in front of me and once they see you, they are gone.

That one in the picture is pretty small for a fisher. I have seen some up here that looked like small otters.
When I was a kid growing up on the land I currently own, my parents gave trapping rights to a local barber who trapped fisher. I remember a picture he showed us of one he took here that weighed about 40 lbs. I shot a really young one that was hanging around our puppy pen at dusk and it probably was about the size of the one in your picture.

Back