What's Hittin' the Grill or Smoker?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
planning on some :barbecue: later today. with a cold :givebeer: after some more H Nick clean up! side burner to my new scrounged SS cook grilling center doing well... more fries today and plan to use the cooking grids, too. and also fire up my broilmaster. a nice strip and some tenders, too. can't hardly wait...
zzzxgs.JPG

got in some new temp gauges for the newish SS cook/grill center. think the colored ones will be ideal for the lil offset smoker up at my new smokehouse at ranch...
P1010070.JPGP1010071.JPGP1010072.JPG
L is old gauge, dont make muster in the hot water test trial!

middle is the one I plan to go with

R will be ideal for the smoker. at a glance, just ck the needle in what color and adj heat...

A-z deals. 2 each for $10 and 8, respectively. 4 in total

Doe tenderloin killed last Monday.
Vegetable kabobs on left marinated in Garlic/Sesame Sauce...
Tenderloin is Naked (salt & pepper only).
Best Baked Potatoe EVER!
I can certainly understand someone wanting to be ME!
You cant buy that much DELICIOUS!
View attachment 937017
tender and naked always gets my attention! :givebeer:

chow looks swell... deer k-bobs. i like the mushrooms, too. no doubt about the spud! we often bake them outside in mr Brutus, outdoor fireplace. they are the best!

speaking of tender and naked, we went all the way on the baked spuds last nite for dinner, but not hot coal baked. still over the top!
P1010014.JPG

tender and naked always gets my attention! :givebeer:

chow looks swell... deer k-bobs. i like the mushrooms, too. no doubt about the spud! we often bake them outside in mr Brutus, outdoor fireplace. they are the best!

speaking of tender and naked, we went all the way on the baked spuds last nite for dinner, but not hot coal baked. still over the top!
View attachment 937172
the meals you eat,, wear a kings crown all day??? dang!!!!!

Back