What's Hittin' the Grill or Smoker?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9502D299-BB5F-4675-8368-6495E3326E4F.jpeg

Wife’s family want brisket. Now I’m ok at brisket, but they think I’m the smoker genius at it. My best is ribs, steaks and Cornish hens. Now I’m not going to say no, to rocking brisket for 14 to 16 hours, cause that’s the only time “NOBODY” gets mad at me for drinking for 16 to 20 hours at a time. You know, got to have the prep/seasoning time, the split wood time, feed the fire box relentlessly time and the meat rest time and all. I don’t get to drink like when I was young anymore unless I’m smoking brisket 😢 sad really. Probably a good thing I don’t cook these often🥴🫠

the only time “NOBODY” gets mad at me for drinking for 16 to 20 hours at a time.
You have my attention...feel like I need a smoker.

What is a Cornish hen? Is it a chicken, or a different animal. I want to eat as many animals as I can...

lol, j/k!

a 'little more meat' on the subject...

Is a Cornish game hen just a chicken?

For starters, Cornish hens are chicken, but the comparison isn't quite as straightforward as it sounds. Specifically, Cornish chickens are a breed from England. The female chickens, called 'hens,' aren't known as skilled egg-producers, so they are generally bred for their meat.

1665293853982.png

Brush the mushrooms with olive oil and douse them with salt and pepper, I put them open side down first. When I flip them I take what ever oil is left on the pan/plate and pour it in the open side. Burgers sounded good to me for dinner tonight but I got out voted by my wife and son so we’re having teriyaki pork tenderloin, grilled of course! 😁
i got some the other day. Sam's. buttons. bit flat in taste. oh well, so was their spinich, too. :)wtf:) and grilled them before i got chops and ck tenders grilled. up the flavor. grilled squashes, too. 👍 din't get them oiled before on to grill. will next time. still some left... grill them, good tip! 👌

i added small bit butter to each cup side up once back into kitchen... dash garlic salt/P
P1010002.JPG

I dont know how you get peaches so eairly, you cant even buy peachs at the fruit stands around here right now.. Straw berries are just now coming in.
He’s in Texas, Much better climate for early peaches and that tree looks like a mature producer.

We’ve had strawberries for a few weeks in Maryland.

I hope this makes y'all as hungry as your pics make me hungry....can't even open this thread on an empty belly. Pie was not finished with whatever jello glaze wife puts in it and last pic is my new transplants from thinning out the older strawberry bed. No reason a flower bed by t
kabob.jpeg
kabob2.jpeg
berries.jpeg
berries2.jpeg
newtransplants.jpeg
he house should have any bushes.....just plant berries.

Latest posts

Back