What's the Dope on 372 52mm setups??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to bail on this hornets nest of testosterone poisoning years ago ...

For 20+ years I had taken the time to do detailed picture laden write-ups ,.along with supporting dyno graphs while I owned my Dyno shops... All to help out anyone with interest on topics of porting / piston design/ combustion chamber efficiency etc etc .... You name it, I illustrated and shared all for the benefit of anyone looking for information....

I have always enjoyed teaching/ sharing information ... Sort of a way of giving back for all the information that the knowledgeable had shared with me... Knowledge is the greatest gift because it is permanent...

So very many shops hated that I took the time to educate and illustrate... Acting like if a picture or specification was shared that it was equivalent to a magician telling everyone how the trick is done... Or as the Aborigines believe, taking a picture steals the soul... hahahaha...

I liked to add this into the threads where people acted like their shop was "the keeper of all secrets" :

If your "whatever" can be had with a phone call and/or a debit card, it isn't any more "top secret" than a pizza...lol

When I read the text of such persons or shops, the voice that those words carry in my mind , is that of Randy "Macho Man" Savage.... A perfect fit to the attitude....

....party on peeps....😘🤘🎉

Latest posts

Back