• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Where to Begin. NOS Poulan Parts inventory

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzletooth

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a few questions, and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction about what to do with an old Poulan parts inventory. I am currently working at an arborist/ landscape company in the greater Boston area and we are running out of space. Some of our old inventory needs to go. We have a good size collection of NOS poulan parts. cylinders, clutches, handles, plastics, etc, and some older Jonsered parts. The owner is looking to sell the whole lot. I may be able to sell a few items individually but I do not have an inventory list at this time. Basically, where do I start. feebay, other retailers? any help is much appreciated. PM me for details or more pictures if you are interested.

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).JPG
    photo 1 (2).JPG
    87 KB · Views: 146
  • photo 3 (1).JPG
    photo 3 (1).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 146
  • photo 4 (1).JPG
    photo 4 (1).JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 129
Thanks all for the responses, I will continue to post pictures once I start digging into the pile. Let me know via PM if you see anything off the bat.

Post this in the sticky's section under the Poulan thread and it should explode with answers.
Yes...don't stand in the isle after you ask a question like this with pictures posted. It's like being at a big box store on black Friday, pressed against the front
door at opening time --and there are 500 people behind you that all know the wide screens are being sold for almost nothing. You will get squashed o_O

Mods, if you can please move this thread to the poulan stickey.

Edit: I am not too familiar with this forum.

Back