Where to Buy Farmertec Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

famousmockingbird44

Reaction score
I've been shopping around for a 660 kit with the intent of slapping it on my granberg 36" mill. Seems there isn't a lot of sellers on ebay and there's no way I'm buying directly from farmertec. Yes, I know these saws aren't what a stihl is, but I like tinkering anyway so I'm fine with it. I'm just trying to get into milling while sticking to my budget. If there's anyone who you've had a good experience with in the farmertec market let me know! Thanks.

Wagner's Chainsaws from Chris Wagner in PA., USA. Fast shipping from in USA stock and super support and service. Wagner's backs the warranty, too. You don't want to have to get a desirable response from Jane Xu at Farmertec in China, nor wait for months to receive your saw just to save $20.

what about NEO TEC? they make a 660 clone. I wonder who does it better?
I have heard neotec has better service
Look up 2 strokin and small engines of Facebook he had dont know if is out of them but he was saleing saws that where return for onething or another at a discounted price

Buy them directly from farmertec website, but wait until they are on sale. My G660 was $321 delivered to my door from US stock in 2 business days. If you're willing to wait 2 or 3 weeks, it knocks another $50 or so off the bill.

Latest posts

Back