Where to find 96 drive link skip chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwight_Spaulding

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a tsumura 28 inch bar that needs a 3/8 .050 with 96 drive links. I'm having a terrible time finding full chisel skip chains for it. I don't need enough to justify a 100 foot roll or I'd make out myself. Anyone have a good source or idea to get them online? I've been trying saw again, etc, and even Amazon/eBay. At this point I'd even take archer chain. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

A place that actually works on saws as their main thing should be able to make that real quick. Otherwise if you really can’t find it or reasonably order it, take it out of your SHTF prep budget and reward yourself with that roll and tools. :cool:

Baileys is a site sponsor at last I looked they generally have a by the drive link option. They are the only place I know of for .325 skip chain. I am sure Frawleys or loggerchain could make you a loop.

Edit the sponsor section has changed lately they used to have their own section and threads folks could start there. Apparently Baileys is no longer a site sponsor.

A place that actually works on saws as their main thing should be able to make that real quick. Otherwise if you really can’t find it or reasonably order it, take it out of your SHTF prep budget and reward yourself with that roll and tools. :cool:
I have the chain breaker/maker setup and new 3/8 connector links, I just don't see that I need 100 foot of chain.

I just go to one of the local saw shops and tell them what you want and take the bar with you so they can read the lettering on it.
I'm sure of the specs of the chain I need, just can't really seem to find any online, and southwestern PA isn't exactly loaded with decent saw shops.

I have a tsumura 28 inch bar that needs a 3/8 .050 with 96 drive links. I'm having a terrible time finding full chisel skip chains for it. I don't need enough to justify a 100 foot roll or I'd make out myself. Anyone have a good source or idea to get them online? I've been trying saw again, etc, and even Amazon/eBay. At this point I'd even take archer chain. Thanks

www.farmertec.com

Latest posts

Back