Will an MS362 Full Wrap Handle fit an MS361?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoyo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have an opportunity to purchase a full wrap handle that the seller says is from an MS362, at a price I am willing to pay. Does anyone know if handles are interchangeable between MS362 and MS361? Perhaps more helpful, is it relatively easy to remove my existing handle? I should probably just take my saw (an MS361) with me and make sure the MS362 handle fits, just in case the seller is not correct about what saw it came from.

Removal is easy if you have the correct Torx wrench - this drawing is from MS361 spare parts manual showing the handle installation.

MS361.jpg

They are completely different series saws I doubt that it would fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I looked it up two totally different part numbers the MS 341 three-quarter wrap will fit a 361 but a 362 will not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The full wrap handle bar for MS 362 part # 1140 790 3700 is only used on MS 362 R and MS 362 C-M R. The handle for the MS 361 part # 1135 791 1700 specifically states in IPL that full wrap handle is not compatible.

I need one of those for my 362..is this via a retailer somewhere or private seller?

Back