Will this ported 026/ms260 pull a 32 inch bar?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crank up the bar oil, run 34:1 mix, keep the chain razor sharp.

I was watching tinman comparing his ported saws on ya. His 365 husky whooped the all bigger saws.

Crank up the bar oil, run 34:1 mix, keep the chain razor sharp.

I was watching tinman comparing his ported saws on ya. His 365 husky whooped the all bigger saws.
Lol that tinman is a good local fellow, and legit actually a good guy and he knows his stuff. If you seen the mac 1010 super he did a carb kit on recently I'm one of the many fellows who donates to the channel when interesting stuff comes up when I get to my husky project he'll be the first person I talk to about it I'm lucky I found a 266 saw that isn't already in his collection and thankfully I have another parts saw for all the parts its missing, 026 oiler is getting modded soon it doesn't flow enough oil for the 24 inch bar I find. If I can't drain a oil tank close to or at same rate or faster then a tank of gas I don't like it, so when I get some time in the next little bit adding some more exhaust timing, modding oiler and its sitting done as done will be so I don't push it over the edge besides testing some different carbs. Want this to last awhile so dialing it too hot is not an option and I have it in a good spot as a daily use or as a fire wood cutter and be reliable I'm content almost now with it. Couple of my ported rigs will be making it out to couple arborists and carvers to get some feed back

Latest posts

Back