Wondering the approximate value of some antique saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are individual threads for each of the brands you have shown in this picture. You'd attract more attention if you took the time to list the models in the picture, and of course, show more pictures, but others will tell you that soon.....

Value and worth are highly variable. There are going to be some experts coming along soon enough. And for sure, there will be a few who think they are, and will argue with the others.

Alot -of money, to one man is not alot to another.

In my eyes. If I were want too keep them, then they are priceless. If I wanted to send them to a new owner, then, maybe a good meal could be had.

What the market will bear. And as such- cleaning it up is time you wont get back in currency.

Good luck, I'm curious to see the identified and argued about in the coming replies.

I fully agree some have no clue about saws old or new but choose to puff out their chests online thinking they do.

This is a chat about saws so share your great wealth of vintage saws. Which piston are you guessing us in the 2100?
Hey Speshul billy, I shared long before you on this thread...... Go sit down and let the big people talk.

Latest posts

Back