Wood Ministry wood cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Lawler

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I hope this finds everyone well. As usual we are getting a late start here at the wood ministry. After 2 shoulder replacements my one shoulder which was done 3 years ago still isn't great and has me limited in what I can do. Now the wife's shoulders are starting to bother her a little. Getting old sucks for sure! LOL! I have 3 triaxles of logs I need to get cut up in order to get ready for this upcoming season. I have one family already taken care of for the year. We delivered her 12 pick up truck loads in the last couple months. Anyway, I am posting this to see if anyone would like to give us a hand again and chew through some logs. I have picked up a part time job myself so some Saturdays I'm here sometimes I work. You guys have been here a couple times and don't need me here if you want to come on a day I may be working. Plus my wife Christy usually has outdoor sales events on the weekend too. I guess what I am saying is whatever time or any time or day that fits your schedule works for me if you would like to come as a group again or even if like local guys want to come during the week works as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This year all 3 triaxle loads are below the garage for you guys that have been here.
This also doesn't need done like right away. The logs I have are fairly seasoned and only need a few weeks to dry out after its split so if sometime in Aug works better that's ok too. I know this is short notice, but things have been busy and crazy around here and I should have sent this out earlier like in April or May.

I'm not close enough, but I hope other members will be out to help get everything taken care of. I get everything taken care of, I would love to get something like this set up, it's for a good cause

Back