Wood Stove Decathlon: International Design Competition and Innovative Products Expo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjgionet

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

My name is Trevor and I work at the Alliance for Green Heat in Maryland. We would like to invite you all to the Wood Stove Decathlon which will take place on the National Mall this November. The Decathlon challenges teams to design and build wood stoves that are low-emission, high efficiency, innovative, and affordable. There will be exhibitors showing off new products such as plug-and-play electricity generators that homeowners can install in their homes as well as a speakers area where panel discussions will take place. If you are planning to attend please let us know on our event page on facebook.

More about our organization:

The Alliance for Green Heat promotes high-efficiency wood combustion as a low-carbon, sustainable, local and affordable heating solution. The Alliance seeks to make wood heat a cleaner and more efficient renewable energy option, particularly for those who cannot afford fossil fuel heat.

The Alliance for Green Heat is committed to:
  • Advancing renewable, low carbon heating fuel technologies
  • Promoting tax credits and other incentives for the cleanest wood and pellet stoves
  • Strengthening emissions and efficiency standards in wood and pellet stoves

The Alliance for Green Heat works with environmental and forestry organizations, air quality experts, the wood and pellet stove industry, and others in the wood burning community. The Alliance for Green Heat educates the public, the media and local, state and national policymakers about the potential of wood and pellet heat and its applications to low and middle-income populations. The Alliance is an independent non-profit organization and is tax-exempt under section 501c3 of the tax code.

Thanks for your time!

I look forward to future forum conversations. Take Care!

More about our organization:

The Alliance for Green Heat promotes high-efficiency wood combustion as a low-carbon, sustainable, local and affordable heating solution. The Alliance seeks to make wood heat a cleaner and more efficient renewable energy option, particularly for those who cannot afford fossil fuel heat.

The Alliance for Green Heat is committed to:
  • Advancing renewable, low carbon heating fuel technologies
  • Promoting tax credits and other incentives for the cleanest wood and pellet stoves
  • Strengthening emissions and efficiency standards in wood and pellet stoves

I look forward to future forum conversations. Take Care!

If these are the alliances goals then you should spend some time and resources promoting the Kuuma Vapor-Fire wood furnace with it's smokeless burn. With Kuuma's high efficiency and less than 1 gr./hr. of emissions we haven't seen another indoor wood furnace on the market with these proven independently tested results.:rock:

Latest posts

Back