Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester3775

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just upgraded from an old Vermeer 935 (Perkins engine) to a used Woodsman 730.
Wow, I never ran a drum chipper before and I am super impressed ! My question to you all is if anyone has Owners, Parts or Repair manuals they would be willing to sell or share ? I was not able to get anything on it as they are now out of business ? Maybe someone has these manuals and would be willing to scan and share ? Thanks for looking, JesseIMG_6122.JPG

Hi Guys, just upgraded from an old Vermeer 935 (Perkins engine) to a used Woodsman 730.
Wow, I never ran a drum chipper before and I am super impressed ! My question to you all is if anyone has Owners, Parts or Repair manuals they would be willing to sell or share ? I was not able to get anything on it as they are now out of business ? Maybe someone has these manuals and would be willing to scan and share ? Thanks for looking, JesseView attachment 688055
Check your inbox for an ipl.

Back