worst firewood customer ever (long rant continued from months ago)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NJ is the only state that I know of where you need to pay a toll to drive out of the state but not to drive in and people know you by your exit. :dizzy:

That's ok, I still go there for the food.

Yea the food is top notch here and we love ya for loving it .. Were not haters here just stop hatin on us ...

My wife came from NJ.. She's been her for just over 10 years now and still drives with one foot on the gas and the other on the brake. Replaced her horn 4 times now. :confused:

Be kind'a nice to those guys north of me.. I still like going up there fishing and moose hunting. Think what you want of those guys but they got the best beer. :cheers:

I like there round bacon , but can't stand Celine Dion and there swimming attire ..

that part i REALLY dont get is why some of those people , instead of going to the jersey shore like the rest of them, settle for swimming and hanging out on the "beach" at 2 of my local reservoirs!? within 45 mins you could be at dorney park, six flags, or one of many beaches on the jersey shore.. instead they come to my little town and swim in our beautiful fishing reservoir illegally !! theres even another one within 5 miles where they can camp and swim , but they still come back to the other one, thats prized for fishing, untill they get booted out, i dont get it, go to dorney park like the rest of em!!

Is it still "free" on tuesdays to "swim" there...that was always an interesting day...:dizzy::dizzy:

Sorry to burst your Jersey bubbles.

Yea the food is top notch here and we love ya for loving it .. Were not haters here just stop hatin on us ...

I have to say Michigan has better Coney Dogs than Jersey!

Nothing like sitting down to a plate of 4 or 5 covered with bean free chili,mustard and onions!

Why do all canadians insist on wearing "BIRD HUGGERS" when they come and swim on our beaches it really creaps out the locals and so much baby oil ughhh I just puked alittle in my mouth

Thats just regular Canadian apparel. We also wear them in the city, and year round. We just prefer wiskey on the inside over baby oil on the outside for the colder monthes.:D
attachment.php

I have to say Michigan has better Coney Dogs than Jersey!

Nothing like sitting down to a plate of 4 or 5 covered with bean free chili,mustard and onions!

Just stop your being gay , I have never heard anyone say lets jump in the car and head to Michigan the food is great there .... ha ha really just stop

never heard anyone say that about jersey.

Just stop your being gay , I have never heard anyone say lets jump in the car and head to Michigan the food is great there .... ha ha really just stop

Food is the last thing on my mind in Jersey.I'm usually just trying to leave as fast as possible.

Michigan has great food! Just try to keep it quiet so we don't get a bunch of Jersey traffic.

Last edited:
Food is the last thing on my mind in Jersey.I'm usually just trying to leave as fast as possible.

please dont let the turnpike hit you in the ass on the way out!
its a such a dump here i cant stand it!
16451034.jpg

look at all the dirty syringes floating in the water!
large_round-valley-reservoir.JPG

Last edited:
please dont let the turnpike hit you in the ass on the way out!
its a such a dump here i cant stand it!
16451034.jpg

look at all the dirty syringes floating in the water!
large_round-valley-reservoir.JPG

Yes, Banshee, real sad where you ended up, maybe one day, you know, you'll gather the pennies and be able to move out of TouristBrochureLand, I heard it's tough down there.
:)

SA

Late to the party

OP-Man, you have got the patience of Job dealing with that guy. Here's the good news, if he was that much of a jerk with you, he is that way with other people. One day he will do that to a big, hairy ex-con with knuckles scarred with marks from people's teeth, and he will get his. Oh yes, he will get his...

HB

long rant

Hi,Banshee67, the story about not delivering good wood happened to my son
a few weeks ago,only it wasn't 20 miles,it re like 110 round trip which i told him
is not going to happen again,but live and learn,but any how he delivered a load of wood to this customer,he looked at it and said it was alright,so my son put
it where he wanted it,half way home his calls my son on his cell phone and says
she doe's not like it,so since he is just starting selling firewood he tells her he will load up another load and exchange it for better wood.
So we load up another load drive all the way to her house and can't find the wood,look behind her and it is stacked neatly in shed 100ft. away down hill so i
tell my son if the wood was bad why did they stack it in the wood shed.
We come back to where he dropped the first load and look under a tarp and there is about 3 wheel barrows of wood so i tell my son to open the dump trailer doors and we dump the same amount as what was under the tarp.
W pick up the supposedly bad wood and leave no more calls since.
Also no more 110 mile round trips.

Back