Wow just pulled the tiger on one amazing saw. Dolmar 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoreyB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Yep a deal I could not pass up. I really blame you guys. Lol that is what I will tell my wife.
Went out with her and cut a couple cord of some large solid red oak. And this thing is awesome. Great power and speed. And smoth as silk. I can't wait till she is broken in.
20151020_145459.jpg
I will post some photos later on. And maybe a video as well.

you must be a MAN to cut wood with a ball cap :)

That is some serious finesse, pulling a tiger AND a chainsaw through a ball cap without damaging it, Wow man......
nice new saw too :)
Lol well with the tiger in the mix it makes it a little easier to get the hat through the wood. The trick is to make sure you have the tiger by the tale.
So where's the saw? I see the cap and read about the tiger
Lol it is in the shop. I am using my chamois the Polish it.
It is a Dolmar 6100 that I picked up for $420 with a 24 in bar 3 chains and a six pack of synthetic oil.
All I had to do is give him my very used (8 cords of wood a year for 12+years)
Stihl 029.
I will post some pics as soon as I go back to the house.

Lol well with the tiger in the mix it makes it a little easier to get the hat through the wood. The trick is to make sure you have the tiger by the tale.

Lol it is in the shop. I am using my chamois the Polish it.
It is a Dolmar 6100 that I picked up for $420 with a 24 in bar 3 chains and a six pack of synthetic oil.
All I had to do is give him my very used (8 cords of wood a year for 12+years)
Stihl 029.
I will post some pics as soon as I go back to the house.

Tell me another "story"......... A tale of a tail, or a whale of a tale......er.....no......wait.

20151020_171820.jpg
20151020_161605.jpg
20151020_162637.jpg
20151020_231049.jpg
I only got to use it a short time this afternoon but a few things I really like is how easy this thing starts and the air filtration. I bucked up about two cords and hardly any dust in the whole filter area. Even the cover was still clean. And the way the filter seals down to the plate is awesome. Absolutely no chance for any dust or debris to find its way through that seal.
I hope I can start getting some videos together soon.

Serious question. Does anyone have a link to a wrench to adjust the high needle.
Before you ask. No it does not need adjusted but I would like to have it on hand if I ever need to.

Latest posts

Back