Wrong Mix Ration of Gas/Oil for 2-cycle engine - New Craftsman Chain Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I assume it was someone at the US EPA trolling, they're pretty smart cookies and I doubt they accidentally got their units mixed up. I had to respect the effort :)
I commend you for that. You might be the first man from Australia that called an American "a smart cookie". :laugh: What I normally hear is as string of words that will get me banned if I repeat them., but I tend to reply the same way so all is good. I do not doubt you at all that some jackarse was messing with you at the EPA. That sounds par for the course SOME of them play.

I commend you for that. You might be the first man from Australia that called an American "a smart cookie". :laugh: What I normally hear is as string of words that will get me banned if I repeat them., but I tend to reply the same way so all is good. I do not doubt you at all that some jackarse was messing with you at the EPA. That sounds par for the course SOME of them play.
Well, there are what 370 Million of you? Cant all be idiots ;)

Seriously though, no country is any one thing and no country has a monopoly on smarts or idiots ;) We sure have a fair share of both... I enjoy travelling in America, and there are some seriously impressive things there. I did a pilgrimage to Cape Canaveral to watch Discovery's last launch, love NYC, was stunned by the beauty of Death Valley and Yosemite, horrified at Las Vegas and shocked by some bloke in Florida asking me if we still let blacks into my country (not actually kidding... that was weird).

Anyhoo, taking the piss with seppos is a bit of an aussie hobby, and we get an extra giggle when you take us seriously and get all puffed up :)

As you were. I frankly think the Cubit is an under rated measurement and you should bring it back!

Well, there are what 370 Million of you? Cant all be idiots ;)

Seriously though, no country is any one thing and no country has a monopoly on smarts or idiots ;) We sure have a fair share of both... I enjoy travelling in America, and there are some seriously impressive things there. I did a pilgrimage to Cape Canaveral to watch Discovery's last launch, love NYC, was stunned by the beauty of Death Valley and Yosemite, horrified at Las Vegas and shocked by some bloke in Florida asking me if we still let blacks into my country (not actually kidding... that was weird).

Anyhoo, taking the piss with seppos is a bit of an aussie hobby, and we get an extra giggle when you take us seriously and get all puffed up :)

As you were. I frankly think the Cubit is an under rated measurement and you should bring it back!
I was waiting for you to tell me to change my name to 40.469 Hectare Wood. :)

Speed limit signs in my area have been changed under cover of darkness to cubits per fortnight. Local law enforcement was not amused.

BTW - 35 mph is approximately 41.4 million cubits per fortnight.

All of that just because someone asked about the oil mix ratio, it ain't even about that now. You know what...
bcf.jpg

Back