• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB Dolmar 50cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pretty nice 5105 I’d sell. It’s in the barn at dads, so I don’t have any pics right now, but I can get you some this weekend. I believe it has a muffler mod and is otherwise stock. It MAY have a base gasket delete, but I’m not sure.

https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/dolmar-5105.331944/
Here’s the original thread where I bought it from Tim @cuinrearview .I ran two or three tanks through it and shelved it, but it ran good. Prolly need a carb cleaning and tune but Is in the same shape overall. I have a 16” .058 3/8 bar that could go with it and several new chains.

I got one, but ain't selling it anytime soon if ever. I was a Dolmar virgin until I got this one. I now have a 32, a 5105 and a 7910.

I'm looking to purchase a dolmar 5105 or 5100s that's in good shape. Thank you.
I have a clean 5105 I would maybe part with. New filter. new catless muffler. Very strong running saw. Would need to be shipped as I am in Wisconsin. I will get some pics. I am around that 400 range for saw. Not a bunch of time on it.

I have a clean 5105 I would maybe part with. New filter. new catless muffler. Very strong running saw. Would need to be shipped as I am in Wisconsin. I will get some pics. I am around that 400 range for saw. Not a bunch of time on it.
If the original poster doesn't take it, I will, just toss me a PM

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back