• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold XS Ported 395

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all of you wondering me and Tim are good friends and I’m a tracking freak so when I first did business with him I didn’t trust his old ass and hounded him for a tracking number… hence the joke. He don’t like many northern boys… except me and Handful if others.. at least I hope he likes me with how much we chat on the phone Bahah

For all of you wondering me and Tim are good friends and I’m a tracking freak so when I first did business with him I didn’t trust his old ass and hounded him for a tracking number… hence the joke. He don’t like many northern boys… except me and Handful if others.. at least I hope he likes me with how much we chat on the phone Bahah

I was only joking too. Seems like every time I talk to Tim he's added another saw to the lineup. I don't imagine he sells many!

I got up one Saturday morning early and found where @luckydad had put up a MMWS 200T for sale $275. I almost spit up my coffee. I PM’d him and found I was the lucky #1 in line. I asked him why such a low price on such a desirable saw? He explained that the saw had made thousands for his company, employees and he wanted to try the 201t M-tronic. It was simply time to move on and he hoped I’d enjoy the saw. That’s all there was to it. I’ve done at least one other deal with Chris where we traded and both walked away with smiles (261&500i).
Chris is one in a million.

Back