"You Suck" Thread 2021"--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, those are Pro-Safety big dogs, I have a pattern for the outer that I can send you as a pdf so you could cut out your own. Or, you could contact @Goinwheelin or @davidwyby and see if they will make one for you. They are nice because they stick down lower than the original ones so even with the wrap block they still keep the saw from tipping forward.
What happened to all the ones I sent you? Lol. Thanks for the mention bud

A buddy of mine gave me a Husky 141 the other day. He told me the gas cap is too difficult to remove and the fuel tank leaks. Although I have not yet cracked it open, I am betting he ran ethanol fuel in it and it has a broken fuel line. Not a high dollar saw but still a nice score in my book.

I visited a buddy's buddy to pick up a few parts for a truck I bought off of him, and all this followed me home for $50. Not pictured are three plastic hard hats (a vintage PG&E, a Teichert, and a plain one), a swedish brush axe, a 5lb Council axe, a set of tire chains in a nice canvas tote, a spare rear window for my truck, and a complete, new looking Husky 350 that "ran fine at home but didn't work in the woods so I replaced it."
IMG_8101.jpegIMG_8102.jpegIMG_8103.jpegIMG_8104.jpegIMG_8106.jpegIMG_8107.jpegIMG_8109.jpeg

I visited a buddy's buddy pick up a few parts for a truck I bought off of him, and all this followed me home for $50. Not pictured are three plastic hard hats (a vintage PG&E, a Teichert, and a plain one), a swedish brush axe, a 5lb Council axe, a set of tire chains in a nice canvas tote, a spare rear window for my truck, and a complete, new looking Husky 350 that "ran fine at home but didn't work in the woods so I replaced it."
View attachment 932740View attachment 932741View attachment 932742View attachment 932743View attachment 932744View attachment 932745View attachment 932746
What year is that ford?

Found a Stihl 193T today.
Excellent running condition but was asking $300.
I tried to Jew down & crickets...
Is that a decent deal?

Not familiar with Stihls.
He had a nice 025 for $200 (I just have too many saws in that cc range).

Took almost 400 miles of driving but I collected these through out central North Carolina. I was hot on the trail of a few others but they managed to elude me. Homelite Super EZ, three XL 12s, a XL-925 and a Stihl 08s. Not often you see a 56cc top handle saw.
View attachment 934158View attachment 934160
Nice score on the 925xl ,I've been keeping a look out for one.

Latest posts

Back