Zama S126A rebuild question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint Mitch

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I purchased a stens kit from my Stihl dealer for the carb on a ms200t and it has an extra part(clear plastic piece) for the pump side that wasn't on the carb originally. What is it? Do I need it? What order does it go in?

Old parts top right
New parts bottom left
f4182c22f40e749b1d890e6280d1a793.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I purchased a stens kit from my Stihl dealer for the carb on a ms200t and it has an extra part(clear plastic piece) for the pump side that wasn't on the carb originally. What is it? Do I need it? What order does it go in?

Old parts top right
New parts bottom left
f4182c22f40e749b1d890e6280d1a793.jpg

You don't need the clear one use the black one. The black piece goes on the carb body first then the gasket then the cover and screw. When you do the other side of the carb the order is reversed.

The clear part is another pump diaphragm made from a different material. One may pump better and the other may have more ethanol resistance?

You don't need the clear one use the black one. The black piece goes on the carb body first then the gasket then the cover and screw. When you do the other side of the card the order is reversed.
Just the man I wanted to hear from!

Latest posts

Back