500i and MS462 ipl request

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ray Benson, could you also send me the IPL for the Stihl 462 C-M? Thank you very much for your willingness.

Back about 5 weeks a go I bought a MS 462 Non M-Tronic, carbureted saw. I contacted Stihl to see if they would allow me to purchase a factory service manual, and they told me that only trained factory service representatives would be allowed these manuals. I think that shows a rather lack of foresight and customer service. Not everyone lives close to a dealership. Also there are many people who have or are mechanically inclined to do the work themselves. Then you have the guys that just want to know how things work. I understand why they do it this way, but I don't have to like it.

Back about 5 weeks a go I bought a MS 462 Non M-Tronic, carbureted saw. I contacted Stihl to see if they would allow me to purchase a factory service manual, and they told me that only trained factory service representatives would be allowed these manuals. I think that shows a rather lack of foresight and customer service. Not everyone lives close to a dealership. Also there are many people who have or are mechanically inclined to do the work themselves. Then you have the guys that just want to know how things work. I understand why they do it this way, but I don't have to like it.
Check your inbox

Howdy Guys! I’m a saw boss on a hotshot crew and with the 500i seeming like the future of fire saws I was wondering if anyone has the 500i IPL they could send me? It would be great appreciated for diagnosing and fixing saws in the field.
Thanks!

Howdy, I'm also a saw boss on a hotshot crew. Wondering if anyone else can help out a 500i IPL. Much obliged.

Hi Ray,I know this an older post would it be possible to get an IPL for the 500i.Thank you very much for your time if you're able to get if for me

Latest posts

Back