What is the best truly non-stick cookware?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backyard Lumberjack
And bacon? šŸ¤£
i usually cut up my bacon from packet. half. then sort. and put into freezer. but i got me a new pack and with all these tomatoes (BLTs) thinking i mite heat up my 14" pan and do them all full length... šŸ˜‹

well, u get the idea
1689002723045.png

1689002730353.png

EchoRomeoCharlie
Cooking full length bacon is a pain the ass. I started cutting it in half. It's much easier to get the entire piece cooked perfectly.

Full length I feel like you either have the big end too raw or the thin end overcooked.

If I need/want full length bacon, I put it in the oven. That almost never happens. Because cooking bacon in the oven hurts me.

Backyard Lumberjack
Cooking full length bacon is a pain the ass. I started cutting it in half. It's much easier to get the entire piece cooked perfectly.

Full length I feel like you either have the big end too raw or the thin end overcooked.

If I need/want full length bacon, I put it in the oven. That almost never happens. Because cooking bacon in the oven hurts me.
my better half likes to do it that way. but i think it is a pita to get oven ready... etc. my question is what in the heck will i do with all the bacon grease from cooking the pack?

are BLT's with loads of extra mayo healthy? will i need to pick up on my PT routine?....
got some tomatoes...
P1010003.JPG

EchoRomeoCharlie
my better half likes to do it that way. but i think it is a pita to get oven ready... etc. my question is what in the heck will i do with all the bacon grease from cooking the pack?

are BLT's with loads of extra mayo healthy? will i need to pick up on my PT routine?....
got some tomatoes...
Same thing I do with all the bacon grease from half a pack...save it for later!

One can never have too much bacon grease on hand.

Those are some nice Tomatoes

Backyard Lumberjack
Same thing I do with all the bacon grease from half a pack...save it for later!

One can never have too much bacon grease on hand.

Those are some nice Tomatoes
thanks ERC - from our small home garden. still got bunch a green ones out on vine. i got some b grease in refer. i save it. bet it would make some swell fries... šŸ¤©

Goostoff

Goostoff

ArboristSite Member
We started using Blue Diamond pans a couple years ago. So far they have been the best of all the "non-stick" pans we have tried, and we have had some pretty expensive sets over the years. One thing I have learned over the years is to never ever run a burner on high with this type of pans, and they will last much longer.

blades

blades

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
ceramic pans, trick is whether it is a spray on applied coating or a true baked on one, That requires apx 800- 1000 degs F to accomplish. I kinda doubt any of these are a true fired on finish. Any time they stated they are good for 500 degs F you automaticaly know it is a spray on deal and isn't worth the price.

Latest posts