Redmax two stroke oil for a reasonable price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OM617YOTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Found Redmax two stroke oil for $8.5 per quart, although you have to buy four gallons.

Rated FD, my understanding is that this is related to, or the same as, Echo Red Armor.

I bought a gallon of it for 45 bucks which is as good a price I’ve seen for FD oil. No clue if it’s the same as Red Armor, definitely has a red color to it. I’ll check later and see if they have the same maker’s marks on the bottle.

From what I can find Redmax changed formula last year. I thought it was maybe the Husky XP formula but I never found anything to support that. This video is all I could find on them changing the formula and the name from MaxLife to MaxPro.

Echo Red Armor and Shindaiwa Red Armor are the same. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Redmax oil in question and Husqvarna XP+ are the same, since they’re owned by the same company
Just looked at the ad again, the bottle says Husqvarna right on it. Bet you're right.

Found Redmax two stroke oil for $8.5 per quart, although you have to buy four gallons.

Rated FD, my understanding is that this is related to, or the same as, Echo Red Armor.

Redmax is supplied by Husquarna Group also not the same as Red Armor which is supplied by Phillips for both Echo & Shindawi products .

How much Red Armor have you run and whats it cost in CA.
Red Armor only 2 applications racing Drag sleds in snowmobiling when it 1st came out . 2nd in a 357 xp that I ported & ran 50:1 during its initial break in , so a few tanks . I then went with Interceptor at 40:1 for 3 yrs , most recently have switch to Dominator @ 44:1 with a fat tune . Dominator , my cost $48 Cdn. a gallon so Red Armor @ $50 USD. is a consideration for my 660 Milling saw . What does the cost in Ca. have any relativity ? P.S. Even at $60 USD. at todays price index for a Certified FD oil it's a consideration to me !

Red Armor only 2 applications racing Drag sleds in snowmobiling when it 1st came out . 2nd in a 357 xp that I ported & ran 50:1 during its initial break in , so a few tanks . I then went with Interceptor at 40:1 for 3 yrs , most recently have switch to Dominator @ 44:1 with a fat tune . Dominator , my cost $48 Cdn. a gallon so Red Armor @ $50 USD. is a consideration for my 660 Milling saw . What does the cost in Ca. have any relativity ? P.S. Even at $60 USD. at todays price index for a Certified FD oil it's a consideration to me !
Just curious on what it went for up there.

Latest posts

Back