BEST EQUIPMENT INVESTMENT 10,000 RANGE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaystihl

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
JUST WANTED SOME OPINIONS ON THE BEST EQUIPMENT INVESMENT FOR TREE SERVICE YOU GUYS HAVE MADE. I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 10,00 TO 12,000 TO SPEND SO IM KIND OF LIMITED. I ALREADY HAVE A STUMP GRINDER, SO LOOKING IN THE LINES OF A BOXER SKID STEER OR A TOWABLE BOOM LIFT, BUT OPEN TO IDEAS, THANKS!

I'm guessing a truck and chipper if you don't already have one. Maybe some climbing gear and chain saws and maybe a rope too. A phone would be helpful.

I would buy equipment in this order if I had it to do again. Dump truck, chipper, chip truck, stumper, mini skid, Bucket truck, 2nd chip truck, 2nd chipper, crane, log truck, dump trailer

You can make a lot of money with a chipper, truck and climbing gear.

Mike

Depends a little on your situation. If you are a one man show with no help and want to stay that way, you might look at a mini skid and things that allow you to do more by yourself

Little Late for the suggestion but in order to invest in lifts for tree services you have to research a lot about renting lift equipments. You also must take safety measures while using bucket or Boom lift.

Apart from this there are certain things you need to consider while using Boom Lifts:-

· Examine the boom lift carefully before use. Just check any of the hydraulic hoses and fittings are not leaking.

· Start the boom lift and operate the control panel from ground to check each and every functionality.

· Observe the area around you and check for any possible hazards.

· Strap the safety harness to proper attachment in the basket.

· Once you are done, lower the boom lift to its locked position.
Torcan is the leading rental organization that offers variety of boom lift in Toronto, from which you can choose that best suits you. Telescopic booms, Electric Articulated booms and Articulated booms are among them. They can swipe away your worries as it addresses your needs quickly and provide you quality as well as timely service. http://torcanlift.com/.

Without a doubt the biggest BANDIT chipper you can get with A WINCH and low hours as you can get.A big chipper removes a BIG bottleneck on job sites

You can get by without a lift of are willing to climb. Climb most of the jobs, and rent a towable for the dead trees. If you have a place to dump, a mini skid and a flatbed trailer, will let you tackle about anything out there. Once you get another 5 grand saved, get a dump trailer.

This is how we run right now, but we spent 32k on a mini. I'm sure you can find a decent used mini out there, for 10k.

About to upgrade to a chipper and a chip truck. My hand will pull the mini and the dump, and I will pull the chipper. Once I get a f550 with a 50 foot lift, we will be unstoppable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back