Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning midlanders!

Still waiting on Poulan 3300 handle cover and kill switch. Seller is in Missouri but hasn't gotten to the post office.

Completed the MS170 carb install. the chinese Walbro clone was poor compatability with the throttle and choke linkage. Required lots of tweaking. But, now it runs and operates good.

Sudden thought: Michael works for Delta so he and his immediate family can fly free if empty seats are available (standby). Blondie and I qualify.

If a saw was local pickup only, I could get to the nearest airport (served by Delta), pick up the saw and return to KCI with the saw as 'baggage'.

Have to ponder on it some more.

Delta fly into Springfield, Tulsa, Little Rock, Desmoines, Omaha, etc.?

Widen my Craigslist search, I will.

Who's guilty here?
f2ee679f44253af91538b20698c31788.jpg

It has begun. Delivered 2/3 cord last week, got an order for 2-2/3 cord to be picked up this week, and my neighbor just ordered 1-1/3 cord delivered and stacked. Last year he paid us $200 to deliver and stack 2/3 cord!!!!

Got a full load of hackberry yesterday. My buddy's tree service rented a crane to lift limbs over a house and set them in the driveway. I limbed everything and cut up the firewood stuff. First time I worked with a crane on a tree take down. Pretty neat if you ask me, but expensive. Of course the customer pays for it but still expensive. Probably saved 2-3 days labor in the end though so it all evens out.

Have a good one.

Olympyk 264, 61cc.

After four years on a basement floor, there was significant corrosion on the bottom. I ground it down some and sprayed it with WD40.

Runs strong. It would make someone a good firewood saw.

Hmmm, that reminds me. I loaned out my 264 about a year ago and haven't gotten it back yet. [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Back