whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you driven a six speed before? If so you might have been given a truck that had a slice of bologna for a clutch plate left.

He already stated that "he's a climber, not a truck driver". At least he owns up to it, unlike you with the berry splashing incident you're still trying to skate out on. Anything but just own up to it..

I don't know.. something about crackhead scumbags leaves me less and less sympathetic as the years progress, that's all. Too many people try hard in this life and get dealt a worse hand. **** him I say.

Converted a Norway maple into a stump finished the clean up last night under headlamp ...... Fuk these short days
110493b8c08c311ed31b536ff5f6b5d0.jpg

Jesse

There's a big company a bit south of me. Supposedly if the job is bid for a day, they stay till 7:30 8:00 if need be. Then, before they can go home they still have to wash the trucks off, etc. Not sure how true this is, but just the thought makes this whole self employment thing sound better and better.

Latest posts

Back