• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 090G Bar Covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metallichg

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need a bar cover for my 090g. i am planning to cast a batch as a copy of an original. i am trying to find out how many people want one before the casting starts. price should be roughly 200 each, willing to trade 10 covers for a good 090g muffler. just trying to get a rough idea of how many to make. if interestedn shoot me your name and how many and i will try to make sure there is enough. will be heat treated, but probably not as perfect as scallywags were. i will be making allowwances for shrinkage. thx-joe

I need a few but at $200 each you are getting out there. Now at that figure you value a good used 090G muffler at $2000. That sounds like a deal I might just jump on:)

I only will know what my cost and time will be, so I figured 200 would cover it for sure, I need to get a rough idea on how many people would be interested in. whatever the number is, I think 10 for a muffler is fair, but what I really need to figure out is a batch size, since I only plan on doing this once. if I don't get any interest, I will probably make like 20, just for good measure. Putting up the original at this point.

Well you will get a lot of interest. The problem will be price point. There is no doubt a man has to make money for his time but with that being said a man also has to weigh the cost/benefit ratio on dropping $200. I myself need three covers at least. At $600 that is a bit tough to justify. That in no way is intended to be negative towards you just simple economics

Bill, thank you for the imput. I always appreciate feedback from others. I'm not going to get hung up on Prices at this point because I don't have my phone expenses firmed up. I would like to talk about this privately. is there a way we can use E-mail without posting our address' for all to see? thank you-Joe

Latest posts

Back