'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not the same model 620 fwiw... I have owned a new 562AT and that thing would run but not like this with a 24" plus bar...

It is the same model. I have also demo'd a 620 Echo with the same results.

That video is from '14, how is it the same as the '15 model? I think the point that most are missing is the saws ability with a 27" bar. I don't care who does the work I want to see a 562, 560, pull a bar that size through green wood that size. I only compare it to the 575XP and 371XP because its what I have to test and display. I've had a 562AT and that thing wouldn't. ..

This threads intentions are to inform people of what Echo offers... Am I excited at the results? Yes. Am I bashing any brand? No... at the end of the day I will always own more Huskys... just a fact.

Dont think this is all at you M&R.. its for those who have the attitude of arrogance and refute anything other then what they like... even if that is a conclusion they drawn on their own. Being a thread I do realize that it is a choice people have...

Onwards...

Big Block how'd she run??? We need video...

She ran awesome beat the 555 by 2 seconds in 15 inch old hard Russian olive. The husqvarna had an 18 inch bar and LGX chain. I know I said it had a 20 earlier but I guess I had my head up my a$$ mine is a 20 inch with LGX chain.
Echo 17.9 seconds
Husqvarna 20.1 seconds
I'll get video on the rematch he only had 1 tank through it I have 3 through mine. I don't know how much difference that makes. We will run them again in a week probably and for sure get video.

She ran awesome beat the 555 by 2 seconds in 15 inch old hard Russian olive. The husqvarna had an 18 inch bar and LGX chain. I know I said it had a 20 earlier but I guess I had my head up my a$$ mine is a 20 inch with LGX chain.
Echo 17.9 seconds
Husqvarna 20.1 seconds
I'll get video on the rematch he only had 1 tank through it I have 3 through mine. I don't know how much difference that makes. We will run them again in a week probably and for sure get video.
Keep us posted BB

Thank you. Ya its pretty cool I still have a smile on my face. I haven't gotten to hotrod an engine in a few years. That orange 455 Olds engine that is my avatar was the last one I built. I want to port it now but I think I'll wait until I get a second saw. I don't want to kill the only one I own.

YEah BB enjoy the 590, if its on the third tank you still have a bit til it breaks in... are you gonna run the red armor oil when Echo releases it? What premix you running now?

Ya I probably will it's supposed to be good stuff. I'm running echo power fuel with red armor 93 octane now it seems to be good.

Back