• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 1948 Martin 40 Outboard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi,
Got this clean old Martin 40 outboard that I acquired from the original owners son...along with a batch of saws.
No offense, but I don't have any interest in outboards. I guess you could say I'm bored with outboards !!!
I'll trade it for just about any interesting old chainsaws.
I figured it would violate forum rules to post this in the "chainsaws" section...so I put it here.

I'm in northern Indiana, and I'd be willing to deliver it to you, or maybe meet you half way, to do a transaction. Helps if you are in the Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio areas.

Send me a private message with what you have, and give me a few days to reply because I don't have a computer at home, I use the library computer. Contact me and I'll tell you more details about it.

Attachments

• DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00108.JPG
    DSC00108.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00056.JPG
    DSC00056.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 8
Went to thread tools in order to find out how to change from "Want To Trade" to "Sold"...but could not figure it out.
What is the proper way to change it to "Sold"?
Thanks.

Back