2 Man Gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You werent thinkin about anything else were you ?..im a kaboose not a conductor. :laugh:
kaboose hahaha that's awesome...but no not really, its not the weekend yet. I mean im pretty sure the tuff lookin fellow standin there in your avatar isn't really you...because theres no long blonde hair. :) oh and sorry kg441c for derailing your thread. the bobbsey twins made me do it!!!

kaboose hahaha that's awesome...but no not really, its not the weekend yet. I mean im pretty sure the tuff lookin fellow standin there in your avatar isn't really you...because theres no long blonde hair. :) oh and sorry kg441c for derailing your thread. the bobbsey twins made me do it!!!

Your a good dude ted im gonna call you soon to give you the 362 update, but remember i bring up the rear..pivot man

Sorry for the derail keith , mike is alot of fun sometimes :laugh:

Looks like you guys had a good time , did you get your 390 yet ?

My guess would be for more compression in the jug to help prevent wear and tear on bearings with the bigger piston and longer stroke. Just a guess
More compression of already burned gasses ?
I am not understanding what you mean

Back