Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy C

Reaction score
Hi all, newbie here, great site, I would like to post a question, I have a 2004 sc60tx stump grinder, no remote, the other day we unloaded off the trailer and was running to the stump when she shut down, I tried to restart and have nothing at the starter, I looked at the little window on the brain and its showing a code 8, also on the display its scrolling cutterr, I looked over the wiring for any shorts but have found nothing,, also only half of my relays are getting power..Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..thanks for taking the time to read my post..Andy

Sorry to post again but this grinder is making my hair turn more grey, and of course Vermeer is no help whatsoever, it don't matter how much money you spend with them, their info is locked down like the KFC chicken recipe, so if anybody has maybe a wiring diagram that I can check my inputs and outputs of the computer that would also be very helpful, I do smell something burnt in the box that houses all electrical but nothing is evident, I removed the control computer and took it apart and looked inside, nothing found there, all voltages from ignition switch are ok, I would like to buy a manual or wiring diagram, but cannot seem to find really anything on this machine. So please if anyone has any type of repair info on this machine it would be greatly appreciated..thank you

Back