Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

75cc Swedish-Made Pro Chainsaw

Discussion in 'Swedish' started by Grande Dog, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Grande Dog

Grande Dog ArboristSite.com Sponsor

2. Saucydog

Saucydog ArboristSite Operative

:biggrinbounce2: :blob4:

3. Yasha

Yasha ArboristSite Operative

This saw, which is a full wrap 372xp(w) sold for, without bar, 579.00 just last December. Why the increase in price for a 'non-Husky?' Is it just inflation? I know a 20" bar and chain does not cost 120.00, so what gives?

I guess Bailey's still had some left over and changed the label so they could get around Bailey's new regs.

The reason I say this is because it looks like this is all the Univents they have for sale.

What's the scoop? Are there just a limited supply or are they going to be offering all other size Univents? Maybe there will be a 346, 575 uxp, or a 395uxp?

I could call Bailey's, but I believe in another post you stated you were a mechanic there, so maybe you can post for all to learn.

4. Grande Dog

Grande Dog ArboristSite.com Sponsor

Howdy,
    We had to go through another step of distribution to access these units. They just plain cost us more. The UF 375W is going to be $799.95 after this introductory offer. The only other models that will be offered in the near future will be the UF 372W (70cc), and the UF 575W. We realize that these saws won't see many domestic sales.
    Gregg

5. Yasha

Yasha ArboristSite Operative

That explains it. Thanks Gregg.

6. Burvol

Burvol Bullbuck

Grande Dog,

What is the difference in the Uni vs. Husky? The decals? I have never seen one in person.