ACE Head Cam

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video and nice work. :cheers:

Just curious as to why you would use those nice expensive saws at that height without a lanyard?

How tall was the tree and how high does that lift go?

Great work like always! but you didn't need me to tell you that!!

Cheers!!

Nice camera work! I noticed you were using a tape measure, did you ever try using a spencer logging tape? It clips to your belt so you don't have to worry about dropping it and it has a thumbnail on the end so it won't slip off:bang: when you are trying to measure.

That camera mount is the real cats pajamas there , I mean what a cool video .... You should leave a camera on the wood as it takes a ride into the chipper that would be sweet ...

"WAIT!" :waaaht:

"Is that Dan?

Yep, it's Dan alright. ####!!! Honey, git me that dadgum spray-'em-up-can of RAID, and um... git me a Natra Light too."

Excellent tree video. That WA lens is almost too wide, but its cool all the same. Thanks for posting:msp_thumbup:

"WAIT!" :waaaht:

"Is that Dan?

Yep, it's Dan alright. ####!!! Honey, git me that dadgum spray-'em-up-can of RAID, and um... git me a Natra Light too."

First of all I think you have me confused with somebody named Dan. Secondly I am still trying to figure out if Ace is crazy or I am just a puss. Thirdly yer a puss.

:wave:

Just would like to thank you, ArboristSite for the support through out 2011, hope you have a happy and safe new year!!! :msp_thumbsup:
Looking forward to see what's coming up next in 2012.

Cheers to 2011
ACE

Latest posts

Back