brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No secrets here, ive learned from others mostly. Its all about trying different things and seeing what works for you. If it wasnt for gtgs I wouldnt know what i know. I appreciate the compliment though, hope bugaboots likes his poooolon. It currently is faster than any 50cc saw i own.[emoji26]

Every saw you pulled out made me smile. That Poulan made giggle. Unreal. Anyone still around town looking for a beer drinking place with a big back yard let me know. I have room for sleepovers.

We're having a bit of a forest/brush fire here this evening. If you're not from around here take a look to your north. There are planes and 'copters making their rounds. Not sure of the severity but its attracting a lot of attention.

A large thank you for the man of the day Snuff Bandit and his family. You guys are great host.:numberone:
It hasn't quite sunk in as to the fun factor level I had today. I have to admit for my first GTG I was blown away
with all the saws I seen today. Great people, great food, and the greatest fun I've had in a long time.
There was a lot of CAD in the town of Staples today. Snuffbandit you know you throw a heck of a GTG when the cops and the newspaper
knows what was going on there. All I can say is I hope it happens again and I would like to attend more.
Moe I think you father has CAD. It was a pleasure to meet him and all you guys and gals. It couldn't have been a better day
the weather was great and nobody got hurt.

I ran my 032 and 290 against ya. Left my 045 on the trailer. Good thing I did. Hadn't tried that chain until after I went lhome. It was terrible. 290 was the best cutter of the day for me.

A large thank you for the man of the day Snuff Bandit and his family. You guys are great host.:numberone:
It hasn't quite sunk in as to the fun factor level I had today. I have to admit for my first GTG I was blown away
with all the saws I seen today. Great people, great food, and the greatest fun I've had in a long time.
There was a lot of CAD in the town of Staples today. Snuffbandit you know you throw a heck of a GTG when the cops and the newspaper
knows what was going on there. All I can say is I hope it happens again and I would like to attend more.
Moe I think you father has CAD. It was a pleasure to meet him and all you guys and gals. It couldn't have been a better day
the weather was great and nobody got hurt.
Or, there is not much that ever happens in Staples. A more likely scenario, I believe. ;)

Yeah thanks snuffbandit it was a great time up there. Hope your skid loader help with the mess of chip and cookies. And to all you other guys it was a great time no drinking lots of saw swapping. The food was awesome too im looking forward to the next big gtg and hopefully my poulan and 026 might have a bit more work done by then. It was nice meeting yall in person

More pics... Stoolmaker can't come to a gtg & not make a stool!!

e611027fcb79663da665e45a1887081c.jpg

58372834fd2e5eae42addd75508ae2aa.jpg
da789ff809a7a73a11b31383ef97d2ee.jpg
1277a451e2a996959d04ff067a156f13.jpg
bdca242a5b6c174efeac37c679084888.jpg
Big Giant Swords. Oh yeah big giant saws

Thanks for putting this all together, had a great time. These GTG'S are always a good time. Who'd a thunk that chainsaws could bring together such a bunch of good people. Hope you all can make it down to one of our races this summer at one on the county fairs.
Keep us posted on the county. Date time for the races im sure we could all come out for mild to wild races. Id try to if the soccer team allows us to attend that

We're having a bit of a forest/brush fire here this evening. If you're not from around here take a look to your north. There are planes and 'copters making their rounds. Not sure of the severity but its attracting a lot of attention.

My brother is on a fire department north of Verndale, he said 6 departments have been called to that fire. I hope they can get it under control soon. With this wind it can get ugly quick.

Well comin home from my friends birthday party tonight on the north side of highway 10 and I didn't see any glow off to the south So I'm assuming they got almost all if not all of the fire under control thankfully.

I sure have a good time at these GTG's! Thanks Snuffbandit for hosting! You did a great job! And thanks to those who brought food to feed my fat butt!
So fun to see old friends and meet new ones who share the same passion. And really nice to see so many young men AND women who are in to this whole chainsawin' thing!

Ted

Yeah i worked some muscles i forgot i had running many different saw. Sittin out back listening to the birds and those dang woodpeckers drinkin my coffee and thinkin back to yesterday wondering why i haven't thought about anything like a chainsaw gtg. I had a great time. And andy dodgegeek you reminded of the Big Giant Swords show. Maybe discover channel might do a Big Giant Sawords show for you and ur pasta makin husky

Back