brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're gonna try a saw for the first time, why not this one!! Way to go, Kristi(is that how you spell it?)

9f8cfad24a83f723853e2d16870e094f.jpg
7cfd5875f3a379584ae29832771a4764.jpg

That's no further than i have driven in the past for some. I would have to wait till closer to the date to give a definate answer as that is a little far out for me to say ya or nay yet.
There was a fancy Poulan® there today. Rumor has it, you owned it. Impressive saw. You were supposed to pick it up today.

I'm working it out with another co worker to swap days. I'll know closer to the date for sure.
But I definitely want to be there. Hopefully I'll get my 084 cylinders back from mastermind and I'll bring the 084.
I'll bring the PM1000, fully rebuilt olympyk 980, 281, 262, ms440 and my hopefully soon to be running contra lighting.:rock:
The Contra® ran and ran well.

Thanks to everyone who came out today! Had a great time and learned alot! Hopefully there will be a next time! ( most likely will be)

Thanks for putting this all together, had a great time. These GTG'S are always a good time. Who'd a thunk that chainsaws could bring together such a bunch of good people. Hope you all can make it down to one of our races this summer at one on the county fairs.

I had a great time today! Nice to see old friends and new ones. Alot more saws than I expected to see. Some cool old saws made an appearance along with some screamers. I believe i saw 3 people make their first cut with a chainsaw. Thanks to everyone that came and made it a good event. Thanks snuff bandit for making it happen and everyone that brought food it was delicious!

Thanks snuff bandit for putting this together. It was my first gtg and won't be my last. Met a lot of nice guys and gals. Great people, great saws, great food. First time running a ported saw. First time running a race saw. Lots of firsts today. Ran the biggest saw of my life thanks to randy and his 084av.

I had a great time today! Nice to see old friends and new ones. Alot more saws than I expected to see. Some cool old saws made an appearance along with some screamers. I believe i saw 3 people make their first cut with a chainsaw. Thanks to everyone that came and made it a good event. Thanks snuff bandit for making it happen and everyone that brought food it was delicious!
Man can you make a saw run! Ever thought about sellin' your secrets to the snowmobile boys?

Man can you make a saw run! Ever thought about sellin' your secrets to the snowmobile boys?
No secrets here, ive learned from others mostly. Its all about trying different things and seeing what works for you. If it wasnt for gtgs I wouldnt know what i know. I appreciate the compliment though, hope bugaboots likes his poooolon. It currently is faster than any 50cc saw i own.[emoji26]

Back