Brush Ape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well,
that's about as funny as a truckload of dead babies...

i guess i was trying to say 'attracted to' not "liking"...

here's a funny tidbit of info( funny like 'odd'-not like dead baby funny)

Do you know what causes the most accidents on the highway?
people rubbernecking at another accident. more then alcohol or cell phone ect.
people just can't not look at a accident or fire ect. that's what i was saying.

I'm afraid this thread is simply catering to his wildest dreams here on AS. He just wants to be the center of attention, which he probably doesn't get enough of in Mamma's basement. It's probably impossible to prevent him from signing up with spoofed IP's and emails, so the best approach is to simply recognize the antics and ignore him when you figure it out (which doesn't take long). It will make it a bit difficult for real new members, and we'll all waste some time talking to him, but like I said - he's easy enough to spot after a few comments.

Exactly right. Making this thread a sticky probably wasn't the best idea. Maybe if, as a sticky, it was moved off of the main page, and posted with all the other stickies the whole thing might die down.
Plus, if enough of us put our resident attention whore on IGNORE he'll pretty much be invisible.

This is SS's thread here. Let him have his day to bask in the sun. It's been a while sinced 11 BC.

Let's get him 50 likes so I can stay on a site with real loggers.

c'mon. Four of them likes was mine.

No but now I'm gonna hack your phone while your on the stool watching "Santa's Dirty Elves go to the Southpole."

Ah see? I really ~did~ hit a nerve. Got you all riled up now.

Oh, and good luck hacking into my dumb phone! About as much chance of you doing that as hacking into one of my 361s. Go for it, bub. Show us how its done! Meanwhile you have a lot of balls, dishes and rings in the air to juggle here, and obviously elsewhere. Quick, open another account or three and impress me. See how long it takes one of us to flush you out! We seem to be getting good at flushing out now. You are so... predictable!

Reactions: svk
I did not realize Brush ape was Art Vandelay. I've seen him all over the internet. Dude gets around.
Art vandelay is not brush ape, The poster that said that is not telling the truth. This has turned into a pissing match and a place for the idiot to make usernames and get more attention. I'm going to lock this before it gets way out of hand. If any of you see another username you think is him just PM one of the mods and we will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back