Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This "hot saw" came with nothing but a muffler mod. o_OView attachment 381972

Au contraire, Mon frere.

It also came with a really gay decal that looks like a fourth graders interpretation of the Hot Wheels logo.

If the piston is all effed up, it may have come by way of Redding.

Just sayin, and stuff.

IMHO, here is where tuning it in the wood can be soooooo beneficial.
In the video, Redbull states "I am going to use the same tune" between 7 pin and 8 pin drive rims.

The saw needs more fuel with the 8 pin, as it is under more load.
If it was tuned to the load it was under, there might be different results. Tuning to a certain RPM can be adopted to keep a saw running for a usefull lifetime, but its not enough fuel for best performance under higher loads

Yeah but don't cripple him. He's old. His kids poured the footings for stonehenge.
Good grief.
Randy ain't that good. SS, now he's good.

And no, I ain't from Quebec. The nerve. How can someone not know that?

You dont take it serious like SS. He be flailing around and losing his mind and yelling Jaaaaassuss and stuff. Me and you never talk anymore.

Oh my.

SS sounds really good.

Can I borrow him for a spell?
Good Grief, 20 dollar for good time.

Hey guys what ya say we rent a shorty bus and go find this Chris Wells charactor....he makes for some good AS ( albeit at the expense of some good members that got PLUMCrazied at the truck stop by some lot lizard in Canadian)

So my question is...do the lot lizards in Canada really wear the beaver hats and ride horses like in the movies EH !!!!!!

Hey guys what ya say we rent a shorty bus and go find this Chris Wells charactor....he makes for some good AS ( albeit at the expense of some good members that got PLUMCrazied at the truck stop by some lot lizard in Canadian)

So my question is...do the lot lizards in Canada really wear the beaver hats and ride horses like in the movies EH !!!!!!
K. Im in. Is Dennis Geffard a scedualed stop?

Latest posts

Back