Commercial service aggreements

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotrdid83

Reaction score
Hello,

I spend alot of time working with condos and apartments and usually i am called as needed but i would love to put together an agreement or contract for my commercial properties . I am looking to get advise on how to do this or if someone has a contract that they use for there properties/ clients that i could use as a guide. I want to figure a way to offer annual service to my clients that is very similar to a lawn maintenance agreement. Ideas and help would be great

Thanks

Hello,

I spend alot of time working with condos and apartments and usually i am called as needed but i would love to put together an agreement or contract for my commercial properties . I am looking to get advise on how to do this or if someone has a contract that they use for there properties/ clients that i could use as a guide. I want to figure a way to offer annual service to my clients that is very similar to a lawn maintenance agreement. Ideas and help would be great

Thanks

We will do an inventory of all trees on the property and put them on a 3 to 5 year maintenance plan, This also helps when they plan their annual budget.
Jeff

Jeff,
Does your company charge for the inventory, or is that seen as the "cost" of doing business to get those contracts?

Back