CT spring GTG May 7th 2016

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
372xp graphed in that video
bebd585fbb2eaddc95f5a92b38e85c1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh. Reminds me of my college math days. Lol
Pretty cool idea.

I'm going to have some stuff for sale. I have some misc 372 parts, smalls etc that I will be parting out. I will also have piles of parts 350, 372 some 385 even. Mostly smalls. If you need something, let me know. Fred, I WILL have a pull start handle this time!

If anyone needs anything specific, let me know. I already put in a small order around 8:30 AM today from HL ... and just got an email at 9:15 that it shipped! So they can get stuff speedily.

Paragon, I did order some other mufflers for 350s.... they are AM, but will be equivalent to stock in function.

Hi guys,
I'll have a saw for dicking with that I'm trying to sell. Unfortunately no spare bar/chain so can someone lend me a spare large mount husky bar/chain?

I can bring extra tags if there is a bunch of stuff others are bringing for sale.

I can also bring a potato salad and a tray of brownies for food. I'm happy to throw a couple bucks into a "tips" jar too for anything Cindy cooks up.

I've got a few 20" bars, and a 28 if you wanted. The tags and food would be very much appreciated!
What saw are you selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dan,
I'm trying to move a 372xp, same one I spent most of the last GTG monkeying with, it's in the trading post right now.
Lots of people have asked me to eat the shipping costs so I'm hoping it may sell at my ask since no one would have to pay shipping.

I have a few extra BRANDY NEW 20" bars... I will bring them, w/ chains. if you really want to get it moving, I'll bring along a 32" GB brandy new B&C... :) have no fear... mattyo to the rescue!

another option, personally, I like 24" bars on 372s. my personal 24" husky bar is still in fine shape, but its .058. I'd rather have 050 myself, so if you are interested in the 24" 058 bar let me know, and i'll bring that too!

Lol. I pay extra already for my synthetic 2 stroke oil.
With all this Husky talk, I not feeling any love for Stihl!

there was plenty of love for stihl at the ny gtg. mostly stihl and dolmar there, almost no huksy except for my stuff

It was an optical illusion brought on by the two big dominating trailers with almost all Dolmar and Stihl.
Plenty of Huskies were there, just spread out a bit.
I brought 8 or 10...

Latest posts

Back