Dead Eucs removal 55t Terex crane job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you very much sir :D but yeh you are on the money and there was a few out takes, I left a hint with the top down footage when the camera rides the pick, you can see me freeing up my beloved MS 460 with my 200t after it was pinched by the load :mad:. the two close calls I filmed were left in, the two that I did not film well lets say that was probably for the better. oh yeh I rolled up late on the first day and the crane was ready and waiting by the time I was ready to sling them chains :oops:
bloody contract climbers and their tardy ways! ( but seriously deeply embarrassing, oh the shame). and I lost my cool on the second trunk lift when no-one had re-fueled my big saw after the previous cut and it ran out of go go juice three quarters of the way through (if there was a emoticon for Hulk get mad I would use it!).
overall it went as planned all told day and a half, ran two dumpys that saved us a lot on screwing around time and so grateful they were willing to squeeze that 55 ton beauty in so we still had playing room.
after all that waffle yeh if you want the uncut screw ups and general wally bozo activity derwoodii this I am willing to do for you even if you do live in Vic :cool: .

is that eucalyptus regnans ?
how did it die ?
anyway good job stay safe guys
unsure exact cause but ever since the nursing home next door went and did a major redevelopment some trees in the area went into decline and then we had a series of low rainfall high heat years which did the number on them. The tree's were River Red gum (Eucalyptus camaldulensis) Robin I thank you for the good vibes, no one likes bad juju on site.:)

Back