• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
Sell or trade. Has carb issues will sometimes rev like it's supposed to, sometimes bogs when you give it gas like in the video. Make offer motivated seller...could possibly use a middleman that is well known on here since he lives close to me, since I'm kinda new on here with no transactions.

Sell or trade. Has carb issues will sometimes rev like it's supposed to, sometimes bogs when you give it gas like in the video. Make offer motivated seller...could possibly use a middleman that is well known on here since he lives close to me, since I'm kinda new on here with no transactions.

@luckydad.

Would prefer 3/8s don't have any .404 stuff

I'll have to look and see. I have an 08s with a 22" or 24" duromatic bar. The chain is wore out but I can get another one. A 08s uses a 3002 mount.

I would like a shorter bar so I can get rid of my bar. I will have to measure and see how long the bar is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did earlier in the week. Yesterday I sent him some pics of the bar I found and I haven't gotten a response yet. I found a good used 25" bar and chain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back