Has stumpy left the building?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you need to go see stumpy in person and feed him this line.

Too busy building new Stihls, Will.....

It's 2015, boys. The 360 degree position sensor isn't rocket science. I'll bring y'all up to speed on ultrasonic transfer polishing when it is determined you are ready.

Seems like you and Brad are the only 2 of many that have not not lol.

Don't forget TreeSlingr'.......and TreeMonkey. I think Terry is still in it too. Then there's EHP up north......Copsey.......hell lots of guys have been porting saws for years. Cliff Helsel, Dennis Cahoon.......

Jacob J. builds a good saw. Haven't seen him post in a while though.

I haven't been around much recently, didn't know that Jacob J. was MIA. It's my understanding that he builds/built saws for himself and only for very close friends, i.e, not a commercial operation.

I really doubt that, based on what he said about his own limitations. I will not try to make a "who's best" list though, and hopefully nobody else does either! :lol:

Yeah. That would make a thread turn real ugly real fast. Hate to see what that'd be like since it's never happened before....

I really doubt that, based on what he said about his own limitations. I will not try to make a "who's best" list though, and hopefully nobody else does either! :lol:
Top 3 might be a stretch, but top five most likely... He was learning fast.
No "who's best" from me! :givebeer:

Latest posts

Back