husqvarna 350 crankcase bumpers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikedlap

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
so i removed the gas tank from my husqvarna 350 and was using parts off another chassis and ended up with one crankcase bumper with the screw for it leftover. i installed two at the bottom of the saw and cannot find where the third goes. this has been driving me nuts! i think i may have accidently taken one off the other chassis and mixed it up with the parts for my saw. are there three of these crankcase bumpers on the saw or only two (part number: 503 86 92-01)? i know this seems silly, but it happened.

Only two, one left rear one right rear.

Hello I have a Husqvarna 350 Special and am trying to remove the muffler to replace it but have no idea on how to do it I've looked up everything and was hoping to find a U Tube to show me can anyone help please

Hello I have a Husqvarna 350 Special and am trying to remove the muffler to replace it but have no idea on how to do it I've looked up everything and was hoping to find a U Tube to show me can anyone help please
All is takes is a 4mm Allen to remove the bolts... Do you have a muffler bracket on the front? If so just take off the bar and chain and remove the top bolt for the inside dawg and your set.

Thank you I have taken out 4 allen screws so fare but nothing is loose ok I'll take the chain and bar off to see if that show me more , do you know of any U Tube site showing how to remove the muffler John.

One other thing John I lent the chainsaw to a friend he
s had it for over 12 months now and replaced the bar and chain, the reason for lending it was when I bought it new while in the warranty period the thing packed up and I was told the pistons were shot and they said I was using wrong mix, anyway they fixed it and this happened another at least 10 times. I wrote to Hasqvarna they didn't wont to know anyway the last time they done the rings and pistons and since then have not had a problem touch wood. I wanted someone else to use it to see if it was going to break down again. Hasqvarna says use 50:1 he was using 40:1 and said he has had no problems with it and cut up lots of wood. Have you ever heard of a Hasqvarna chainsaw breaking down that many times?

Do you have a muffler bracket on it? Post a picture.
I took off a bracket that went across the front of muffler and the bar and chain also the top cover of the chainsaw but still can't see any other screws or bolts, and is still as firm as anything John.

350 special? you mean 365 special? 365 is same as 372 for muffler, and i have full teardowns and rebuilds on my youtube channel, check my sig.

there are two bolts inside the muffler, 5mm head.
give me a clue were to find the U Tube your talking about please. What is sig?

Back