• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Yard Sale (Stihl 031AV, 044, Poulan, Husqvarna 575 Parts)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altatim

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a collection of things that I am wanting to part with, all prices are excluding shipping.

-First off I have a good Stihl 044 bottom end, early model 12mm slant fin. The crank feels solid but the top end was burnt. Pulled the seals and sure enough they were harder than tarmac. Should make a good builder. Willing to trade it for other 044 parts (recoil, west coast clutch cover, HD2 filter setup, maybe other things). Not wanting to sell for $$ right now.
-Stihl 044 tank with broken handle. Still is functional and doesn't appear broken anywhere else. - $15
-Stihl 031AV crankcase halves and other assorted parts. Was a burnt saw that was torn down and lots of parts were lost in a move. Turned the crank bearings so they aren't any good. - $25 for it all or let me know what you want.
-Running Jonsered 2138c/Poulan saw. I honestly hate the thing so I will trade or sell but make me an offer. The brake band is broken, will verify that it runs before I sell it. - $65
-Craftsman/Poulan 2.0 chainsaw, it came out of an old shed and has spark, I cleaned it up but it didn't need it as it was really nice from the start. Probably needs crank seals. - $25
-Husqvarna 575 cylinder kit from Farmertec, I got it in a trade and don't want it, make me an offer and its yours, its hardly worth the shipping if you ask me. Can probably ship it for cheap too.
IMG_5704.jpg
IMG_5703.jpgIMG_5702.jpgIMG_5701.jpg

Latest posts

Back