• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna, Jonsered, Sachs Dolmar, Stihl many NOS, NLA, and USED parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that STIHL torque wrench for sale? Also, would you happen to have an MDG 1 you’re willing to part with?

Is that STIHL torque wrench for sale? Also, would you happen to have an MDG 1 you’re willing to part with?
yes i’d sell it for the right price. it came straight from somebody who purchased it in germany. i don’t have the mdg 1 module though my apologies!

Any of the pre 1980 brake parts like for the 2100 and 480 Husky?
I have one nos band and a couple other misc parts but not enough to rebuild a whole cover.
Yes i do have clutch cover parts! Have several metal brake flags myself just haven’t found a nice enough clutch cover to put them on! I apologize about looking over this

044 cases still up? Price?
Also looking for pc kit or used good cylinder and rear tank handle.

Zenoah part numbers
Cylinder 527745701
Piston 58327901
Ring, piston 510918001
Ring, retention 516283001
I actually need 2 cylinders, 2 pistons, 4 rings and 4 cir clips.

Back