• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna, Jonsered, Sachs Dolmar, Stihl many NOS, NLA, and USED parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a full wrap Handle bar to fit a sach Dolmar 143 . any chance of having anything that would fit? I did see this photo that Ernie G had questions a while back one looks close to what I need. Are they still available if it would work for my saw? If not could you help out with possible leads in the right direction to search. Please feel free to PM me. Thank you K.James(lostcowboy).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109-214116.png
    Screenshot_20240109-214116.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
I am looking for a full wrap Handle bar to fit a sach Dolmar 143 . any chance of having anything that would fit? I did see this photo that Ernie G had questions a while back one looks close to what I need. Are they still available if it would work for my saw? If not could you help out with possible leads in the right direction to search. Please feel free to PM me. Thank you K.James(lostcowboy).
I believe that the Dolmar wrap in the picture fits the 144/152 saws. All of the 143 full wraps I've seen are of weided construction instead of using mechanical fasteners at the joints as most of the other Dolmar full wraps did.

Is the jonsered 2083 full wrap still available? I’d also be interested in a side cover and chain brake handle for that series of saw

Back